We are looking for a service-minded, structured and accommodating Office Assistant to keep track of our office.
Who we are
Spring/Summer work with Brand & Commerce through Design & Technology and we are looking for a team player to support our office in Central Copenhagen.
· You are motivated by the combination of practical and a few administrative tasks.
· You have a strong sense of order, are service-minded and accommodating.
· You are outgoing, empathetic and good at taking initiative.
· You are fluent in Danish and good at spoken English.
· You always have a ready smile and are helpful to colleagues, customers and guests.
· You are independent, quality-minded and good at structuring your work.
What you will be doing
Some of your primary tasks will be daily operation of the office, including:
· Set up and clean up lunch every day between 11:30-13:00
· Answer phone calls and route calls or take messages
· Keep all areas of the office clean and organised
· Plant care
· Prepare and clean up in connection with meeting activities
· Arrange travel if requested
· Order supplies for the office and kitchen
· Handle daily ad-hoc tasks
· Do research and help the creative and project management teams with small tasks
· From time to time help organise events, Friday bars etc.
You have an eye for the small details that make the difference and you thrive on having contact with the whole house as well as external suppliers. No task is too small or too big for you.
Your background is not crucial, but we imagine that you have a high school education or are in-between studies. You are ready for a job where your need for structure and sense of order can be allowed to unfold, and we expect you to be reliable, efficient and able to take responsibility and prioritise your time. You can handle many simultaneous tasks without losing track, and you take ownership of the quality of your results.
We collect intelligent, sweet, smiling, talented people who are capable of making things on a level that is hard to find elsewhere. We want to be proud of the results but also the process, and we take great pride in having good relationships with our clients. We are an international company; we speak English around the office and we act in an international market. We also collect nice clients, which makes it all easier and more fun.
· Part time: 20 hours/week.
· You will need to be at the office daily around 9-13:00 to set up and clean up lunch.
This is a unique opportunity to get a "foot in the door" and insights to working at a digital agency.